Its catch up time again. This seems to happen more that not. Justin and I have been completely busy the past few weeks! Grandma's funeral was the beginning of our crazy lives. It was such a good funeral. We miss her every single day, but know that she loves us still like crazy! We went to Afton with Justin's grandparents. Had a good meal at Bubba's in Jackson (a bbq place), went sledding, played cards, and just had a wonderful and relaxing time! Last weekend we celebrated Valentines. We went to Rock Springs, had dinner at Applebees (thanks Brit and Wes), Went to the movie Just Go With it-- so stinkin funny! (Thanks again Brit and Wes), and picked up some painting supplies. Justin spoiled me for Valentines day--- yes I got my Silhouette! WHAT A MAN! And I was able to completely surprise Justin with an itouch. I told him that I had gotten him "truck parts" and had everyone help me play it up. Needless to say when he opened his gift, he was baffled that I could keep such a great secret! This weekend Justin went sledding with some friends, and I went to Utah with my mom, Nat, and Tiffany to go prom dress shopping. Yes we found the dress for Nat, and all the accessories that go with it :) It was a fun time besides the part where we were snowed in last night, but we made it home safe and sound today, so that is all that matters. Well, I know this is a boring post, but hopefully soon I will have a fun one filled with pictures of my crafts from my Silhouette :)
Christmas Fun.
9 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment