Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Diaper Bags

Debbie
Here are some pictures of the diaper bags that I have left. I can also make them specifically for you, if you give me the colors/prints that you like.





They are very roomy with 4 pockets in the inside. They have a sturdy base, 2 layers of fusible fleece to make the sides sturdy, and reinforced grommets. And they are also quilted both for sturdiness, and cuteness! :) You can purchase them with, or without the diaper/wipe case set (all above are pictured with them).



Picture of the inside of the diaper case

Close up of the diaper/wipe case sets.

 Other Diaper/wipe case sets I have pre made



Prices are as follows:

Diaper Bags $55.00
Diaper/Wipe Case $12.00
Or buy both for $65.00

You can call me (you have my number)
or you can e-mail me at bergbags2011@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!
Megan

0 comments: