Wow, since joining facebook, I have kinda ignored my blog. So I guess its time to catch up! We have spent the past 3 weekends doing yardwork. 2 trips to the dump, and about 20 garbage cans later, our yard looks tons better. We straightened out our gravel, took junk to the garbage, made flowerbeds minus the flowers, just got them ready for another year. We had to go to homedepot to buy a weed wacker, and ended up getting some flowerpots and flowers that I planted, and I love having some color! Annie graduated, and I'm way excited for her. Its just so weird that she is old enough to move out and go out into the real world. We went to her graduation and then Justin and I went to Star Valley for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary. It was wonderful to just get out of the valley, away from the house, and have a few days off of work. We are so lucky that his grandparents have a beautiful home up there that we can go stay in and have a few days to ourself. We went shopping in Jackson, went golfing, watched movies, and just spent some good quailty time with each other. Now I'm home, and Justin is working swings so...I'm glad we had the weekend. Happy anniversary Honey. I'm so lucky to be married to you. You are so wonderful! I love you!
Christmas Fun.
9 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment