Saturday, June 20, 2009

Alive

Well, this will be just a quick post, before my amazing hubby gets home!! I'm really greatful for the ot he has been working both last weekend and this weekend... But I'm really missing him tonight! We are still alive, just have been working nonstop the past couple weeks, so I have nothing really to talk about. Not next week, but the week after I get the week off for my vacation so we are trying to plan a few things! Lagoon is something on the list and we are really looking forward to it! We need a vacation after all of Justins overtime and all of my deep cleaning! It seems like whenever he works any ot I end up cleaning the house like crazy! I'm going to finally get my hair cut and redyed too! It will feel so good to have it done again!

Last night Justin and I went on a date. We had dinner with his parents in Evanston. We ate some really really good prime rib and then Justin and I went to The Proposal! It was such a good movie, there were 2 times that are close your eyes parts, but overall it is an awesome movie and will keep you laughing the whole time!

Well, its not long, but at least everyone knows we are still alive! I'll post more fun soon I hope!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY YES YOU CAN ADD ME! NICE TO FIND EACHOTHER LOL!