Yup, we finally did it, we finally bought a CAR! We bought a new to us, used to someone else, 2007 Poniac Grand Prix. We are super excited for our newest addition. Our good old honda died last July, and we've just been driving the trucks ever since, so its kinda nice to have a small car that we can whip around in.
Sorry, it was dark when we got out of the carwash, and I was going to retake them today, but we've had weird mud stormes lately, so its pretty dirty.
And the best part is that it has air conditioning!!! Something the poor honda lacked... RIP
Silver on the outside, black in the middle. I love it!
Here is a pic of my new stainless steel bowls that Justin was sweet enough to buy me. I've been looking for a set ever since we got married, but they are way stinkin expensive, and I finally found some at the For your Kitchen store in Ogden for an awesome price I'm so excited!
And last but not least... The Berg residence is no longer a Dish Network member. We finally did it, we finally called and got rid of it. For the last few weeks (since my no tv mode) we have hardly even touched the remote, so... we finally got it cancelled. We have had so much more time to just spend together which has been wonderful, and we don't miss it at all!




0 comments:
Post a Comment