Justin and I finally went on a long camping trip this summer! Its been something that we have been looking forward to, but just haven’t had time to do! In fact it was so long our water tanks showed…EMPTY, we both read 1 1/2 books, played countless games of Ticket to Ride, Skip Bo, and Phase Forever, watched a few episodes of Friends on a tiny screen, made a new friend…. who we later killed… Those darling mice that they show in cartoons aren’t so nice when they get into your new camper!!! Darn thing! Don’t worry, its gone now, and everything has been sterilized… those of you who know me well know that I have a germ phobia… you had better believe that I wore a mask and gloves (Justin did too hehe) to clean up after the thing! The boys did great up in the mountains! They love it when they can just run and play! We are getting better at fetch… well Levi is, Orion just looks at us like “gee you dummy why did you throw that? Don’t tell me to go get it, you go get it!” We do great at sit (when we aren’t too excited), and they are experts at “go potty”. They are cute little stinkers!
After our wonderful relaxing weekend away it has been busy. We have cleaned the camp trailer, got 4 loads of dirt for the yard and have started spreading them, found our garbage cans (the garbage man took them by mistake… he was supposed to pick up a family’s down the road that are moving), worked on sprinkler systems (I don’t know how I keep getting roped into helping in this little business of Justin and Bronson’s), and I have been working on some baby blankets…
notice that cleaning has not been mentioned… it hasn’t been done…
Today I got to go celebrate a wonderful man in my life. Grandpa Smith has been a great example to me since I was a kid. He has the greatest stories and he is one of the most amazing people I know. Happy 76th Grandpa! I love you!
I lent my camera out to a little guy… He took the greatest pictures! I had many a picture of bellies and belt buckles, busts and bums… I decided not to post all the pictures… but Nicole and Javin… these are for you! (Yes Nicole, I found one of you too ; ))




1 comments:
I'm so glad you guys are doing well, and I'm so happy we got to see you!! Bahaha, and those pictures... I am speechless- Jav and I definitely look like we're made for each other haha.
We must plan a camping trip or visit up to WY soon!! Love ya!
Post a Comment