Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SuMmEr TiMe!!!!

We are loving summer around here! We have been BUSY BUSY BUSY! (Hence the absence of blogging…) I don’t even know where to start…. I guess I’ll go by pictures!

First and foremost… Meet LEVI!!! Justin and I decided to get another dog. Levi is 15 days older than Orion. The family that bought him as a puppy found out that the dad was severely allergic to dogs… so we were able to add him to our family.Even though Levi and Orion aren’t from the same litter, they sure do act like brothers. We love him to death, he has been a great addition to the family!

003

Watchin’ Kyce play T-ball—and eating snow cones!

014

032

The day after we picked up Levi, we went camping for a few days. We had a great time! We are lovin the camper, and hope to go a lot more this summer! Here are a few pictures of what we did.

035040

Played with the “POUPIES”.

RoDe BiKeS

052Balanced on LoGs! Yes 1 footed even!

058

064

RaCeD on 4-WhEeLeRs

 

CeLeBrAteD CoDy’S BiRtHdAy!

 

087Played…

And Played101

The Boys and Dad119

123The Boys and Mom

045

And wore ourselves out!

Justin and I headed up to Yellowstone for Kelby’s wedding. It was a great get away for us! They were married in the park, since we had to go up because Justin was in his line, and since we had to pay the park pass anyways, we hit a lot of the park. We hadn’t been to Yellowstone since our Honeymoon (5 years ago!!!), it was fun to see the beautiful Wyoming scenery again!

034

083

Oh Yes… He even lit the Candles…

130

Yellowstone’s Grand Canyon

286

Good Ol’ Old Faithful

I got a new do… yup I chopped my hair! I love it so much more than it being long! I don’t have to take 15 minutes out of my day to blow dry it, no tangles, no pony’s… just pure easy! I love it!

338336

Then came the 4th. We were pretty tired from our Yellowstone trip, so we stayed home this year. We got to spend time with family which was nice. The fireworks weren’t too bad either. The boys hated the sprinkler at Jim and Celeste’s house… Hopefully they will like the water as they grow!

353

355

370

Last night we went to the American Idol Concert! It was a blast! I still do NOT like Phillip Phillips. We couldn’t understand a word he said, or a song a sang… He did have 1 good song… but that was it! Colton on the other hand….. AWESOME! I can’t wait for his Album to come out! You can bet that I’ll be buying it! Elise, Skyler, Hollie… all awesome as well. Thanks Dr. Clifford for the Christmas in July party! It was a blast!

580858_4046409275088_1015752735_n[1]

Here is a pic of the boys tonight… Its not the greatest, the don’t like to hold still! They are HUGE! There permanent teeth are coming in, and they are already on adult food! I can’t believe how big they are getting!

379

I’ve been busy with my callings… if its not practicing the organ… then its holding choir practice…. and if its not choir practice…. its primary. We have been getting ready for the parade, which hopefully will turn out great! I’ve had a lot on my plate, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Its amazing how inspired callings are. I’m so thankful for the callings that I do have!

Oh ya… here are pictures of our couches… We have been spending lots of time on them watching Friends… What a wonderful life! Hopefully I’ll do better blogging… but we will see : )

374

1 comments:

Weston, Brittany, Kyce, Cody, and Kaizley said...

Love every Thing about this post! Thanks for sharing the pics. I can't believe how big the dogs are getting. Love you guys