Monday, September 13, 2010

Star Valley 2010--- yes I know its a little late.


It has taken me forever to want to do a big post... then when I finally try I have more issues with blogger than ever. So here is my 3rd attempt at blogging this trip. It really was a great trip!

Justin and his Grandpa-- the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

We started out golfing! It took me a really really long time to get the hang of it... But it was fun still :)

Dee Golfing
Justin Golfing
Glenys Golfing
And Me...Told ya it was hard for me to get the hang of!


























After golfing, we went home and took a nap, then decided to try to go out on the lake!
It was pretty rough water.
Grandma and Grandpa on the boat.
Then a wicked looking storm came in right as we got into the water, so we were only able to spend 30 minutes on the lake. Dang! But we went out to eat at Tootsies (our favorite pizza place) and stopped at the Cheese Factory for cheese curds!
YUMMMMMM!
The next morning we woke up to this note...

Funny huh?
 I thought it was so stinkin funny that I had to take a picture! The lightening storm from the night before, had hit the water towers killing the motors.... So we had no water. Luckily we didn't need to shower that morning becasue the plan was to get down and dirty that day 4 wheeling.
















He are some pictures of us 4 wheeling. We picked up another couple for this adventure, Bob and Reva!

Grandma and Grandpa ridin in style!
Bob and Reva going through the mud... You should have seen my white coat after this puddle!















And of course Justin and I!






This trip was full of turnin around. This was new country for everyone, and there was lots
of dead ends... Or trees that had fallen in the middle of the trail.


















After 4 wheeling, we enjoyed some Awesome shakes from Star Valley Cheese Factory!
I think this one was called "Big Daddy!"
At night... Many hands of Cards... I actually had a GREAT
hand this round!
And those of you who know Grandma and Grandpa... Its not
a night unless you've played at least 2 rounds of
hand and foot! We loved it!




















This was our trip in a nutshell! And at the end.... I think it was justin and I that were the most tired!

Sorry it is kinda spaced funny and some stuff is in the wrong spot. Any suggestions on how to use the new editor for blogger?

1 comments:

Weston, Brittany, Kyce, Cody, and Kaizley said...

Love the note and no kidding on the card playing. Looks like you guys had a blast! I want some cheese curds though.