Monday, September 13, 2010

Catch up # 3 Hunting

I'm doing awesome playing catch up today! Three posts in one day... AMAZING!
Here is the final post for the day... Our Hunting trip. Jim, Celeste, Justin, and I all went antelope hunting on Saturday. Celeste and I just went along for the ride. It was fun for the most part (not including the crazy bouncing, or the sideways, steep, cliffy hills!) We kept following around 1 heard because there was an Antelope that Justin wanted to shoot, but he just couldn't get the right shot. They would all clump up together, so you couldn't shoot for fear of hitting another one. Then when they got to the point that they were spread out... They had their heads down so you couldn't see which one he wanted. We still had fun, even though we were defeated, and I got some cool pictures!

The herd.
sneaking up...
checkin them out...
Such a cool picture.. I wish I had a better camera that would have zoomed in more...
This one is my favorite, I love how you can see the antelope right in front of the boys!
Coming back to the truck defeated... But at least Justin is smiling.
Celeste and I were glad they didn't get one at this point... It was getting
really dark and COLD!!!
Justin's new hat with his hunting motto for the year!

0 comments: