Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Three Years Down Our Path....

And Eternity To Go!


I guess you know when you've hit that 3 year mark, because even though anniversaries are special.... sometimes life gets too busy to celebrate too much :). Between Turbos, Yard Work, Church Interviews, My Work, and Grave Yards for Justin..... There hasn't been much time to celebrate, but ya know, I wouldn't change a bit of it for the world! I am so happy to be married to such a wonderful man. I'm so lucky to have a man who, every single day, I can't wait to get home and be with. A man that makes me laugh, is a great example, and makes me want to be a better person in everything I do. So even though your sleeping soundly right now..... I love you Justin! Thanks for being such a wonderful husband and amazing man. I don't know where I would be without you, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

0 comments: