Thursday, June 10, 2010

Medical Conclusion...

SELECTIVE MEN'S SYNDROME

Definition: When men don't want to admit some of the things that are a part of normal, every day life.
Stage One: Selective Hearing- comments like, "huh", or "you never told me that," are normal answers when the selective Hearing stage has set in. Its funny how they hear what they want... Instead of what was said.

Stage Two: Selective Smelling- occurs 3 years into your marriage (probably earlier if you have kids). Stinky Diapers are the most occuring selective smell...

* I'm sure there are many more stages... but sadly...this is where we are at at my house.

I came home tonight to Justin babysitting his nieces. As soon as I walk in the house, this awful smell hits my nose (and because I've had a cold, my sense of smell is almost nonexistant). When I say "someone is stinky," Justin replies...."That must have just happened, I didn't smell anything." So I change the cuplrit.... there is NO WAY that just happened.... We were lucky it didn't go on any longer or we would have had a MAJOR blow out!

This must be a part of being married for 3 years. It used to be, "honey, someone is stinky, its your turn to change them," but tonight stage 2 has set in, and it is now "I didn't smell anything".... Women, Beware of Selective Men's Syndrome.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lol you crack me up! I am laughing so hard right now! I can think of some more too! If I really thought for awhile Im sure i could think of lots more! lol