I've been playing Nurse lately. Like I said, Justin has been a bit of a "gimp" lately. He got his hand burned at work, thanks to a malfunctioning radiator cap. Needless to say... I'm getting really good at wrapping hands if anyone ever needs help! He's been going to work still, but he has been on light duty, and hasn't been able to enter the mine all week. Instead he has been cleaning, "staying out of sight and mind", and blasting with dynomite. Anyways, I wanted to post pictures of his hand.... be aware, they are pretty gross!
This is what I came home too, Justin with a little red cast waving at me. I'm a mean wife and laughed at him... in fact, I am smiling just thinking about it lol.
This was the main blister before they drained it. it looks like he has a slug on his thumb. You can see the skin flap from the other blister, and below that is a big red spot where he also got burned.
Here is a blurry picture of his thumb now.... Blogger won't let me delete it. Does anyone else have this problem?
Here is a little better picture.
We haven't been doing much more than that lately. We have been drawing up plans for the front yard so we can get started on the landscaping. YEA! This was supposed to happen last year... but we ended up buying a car instead. I think we have figured out what we want finally with the yard, and now we just have to go and get the stuff. Brent and Elizabeth... You will be glad to know that we are going to do a little to the back yard... even if it is just pouring a cement pad for the bbq! Tomorrow we are going to go and look at stone, sprinkler system, and other yard decor so we can finally make our mud hole, a pretty place!




2 comments:
That hand looks pretty bad; hope it feels better than it looks!
Goodness gracious, that makes me sick! But super cool at the same time. Lets make our yard makeover priority our gate!! lol your pantry turned out beautiful! :)
Post a Comment