Friday, April 16, 2010

For Natalie...

I've been lovingly told that I don't update my blog enough..... so Natalie Jo, this post is for you. Where we haven't done anything lately, I've had a hard time wanting to blog, because there is nothing to blog about, but we will give it a shot. Right now Justin and I are watching Harry Potter 2. Exciting huh? Its almost 9:30 pm, and Justin has exactally 1 hour and 15 minutes before he has to go off to grave yards. I have to say, I hate weeks like this! It seems like we acclompish nothing during the weeks of graves and swings.

On the upside, we celebrated my 22nd birthday this week. It was a wonderful day! I have such wonderful family and friends! And an amazing husband of course! My dad took me out to lunch, and mine and Justin's family were able to go to a delicious dinner at Goin' South! My favorite! Justin and his mom came up with a devious plan to have them bring me cake and sing to me.... well only half of the plan worked, thank goodness! I still got to enjoy my birthday cake, without being made a fool! I have lots of shopping to do with money and gift cards :), and I have a beautiful bokay of flowers that remind me of how wonderful of a husband I have.

The warm weather has been lovely lately. We were able to have our first bbq of the year (after 2 days of trying and the wind deciding to blow like crazy), and we are toying with the idea of getting the bikes out soon! We are getting ready for summer, getting ideas for landscaping and porches, rock and cement, flowers and trees.... It seems like alot of money and time... but it will be worth it when we are done! No more mud and no more dirt hitting my windows! Ahhh, just the though!

Well, I know this isn't the most interesting post to read... but its the best I can do for now!

0 comments: