The Turbine! I think it is so stinkin cute!
I didn't take any pictures of the inside... because it is a mess. We are hoping to start the electrical, and the insulation this weekend... Then finish the loft, and maybe then I will take a pic!
While Justin's been doing this...
I've been doing THIS!!
Dang blogger won't let me delete, or turn this picture around. Sorry!
These are my dang cute little girl, and little boy quilts. I still need to app. them so they are a little hard to see right now, but once I get them finished, they will be So cute!!!! And just for the record... No we are not expecting a baby. I just want to get these done before we have one, because once we do, I won't have the time to do them I'm sure!
This is my other project.... I'm hoping to get done before Christmas. This is a stinkin cute tree skirt, and I love it! Man, Valley Fabric has the cutest patterens! The babies will have to hold on for awhile... I have to start Christmas presents in the near. Future... Yes Christmas is coming fast!
Justin and I also found the time to go camping. It was a much needed get away. And was a total blast! I feel bad for people who live in the city that don't know how many stars in the sky there really are, or don't get to see deer beside your camp. It is so beautiful!
Seriously... how much prettier can your front yard get?
Justin and I have been trying to get fancy in the kitchen too. We made salsa a few days ago, and yesterday I made homemade bread! We haven't been able to have homemade bread forever because our house has been so hot! It tasted so good!
We don't have much else planned for the rest of the summer. Just finish up our projects that we didn't get done at the beginning of the summer. Hopefully we will knock a bunch out with our extra long weekend. Justin has the phone and is on call, so we can't go anywhere anyways! We will probably make a trip down to the fort to have a navaho taco and some root beer! Hopefully I can post some fun finished projects after this weekend!




1 comments:
wow, you are a quilter. too cool.
Post a Comment