Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Quote

Hi again, I know what your thinking... Megan blogging to days in a row? CRAZY! But I wanted to share a quote that Lyndee posted this morning on face book that I totally LOVE!!

You are what you think. Think it Today, become it tomorrow. Nothing can Help you or hurt you as much as the thoughts you carry in your head.
Nothing much has changed since yesterday. Justin with the help of his dad and brother got the floor of our shed done today. I'll post pics as more of it comes up. Right now the lights in my house are flickering from them using the power outside so hopefully they don't trip the breaker. It was a long Wednesday for me today. Wednesday means ortho day, which means working with a bunch of teenagers, but it was a good day and only got crazy once. I love my job! It ended wonderfully! I got to take out about 8 stitches by myself! It was so cool! I've done a few before, but usually had some one with me, but today I did it! It was my favorite part of the whole day! Well... I best be off doing my quilt block ( Class is on Saturday) so if I want to get the next one free I had better get movin on it!

1 comments:

Lyndee said...

Hey Megs! your funny (: i'm glad you liked that quote... it is a great one, i love it too! Gald to hear you and Justin are doing good! take care... xoxoxoxo