Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HaPpEnInGS

Do you ever have those days when your just plain sick of TV? Yesterday I deleted tons of my shows. I'm so sick of TV. There are three shows that I can't part with quite yet; Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice, but the rest are history. I almost called and cancelled our dish because I've finally realized the rut we have gotten into watching so many shows. We have tried to spend more time as a family instead of watch TV. Its amazing how much more time you have for each other when the TV isn't such a major distraction. I feel so free not feeling like I have to watch it.
I can't believe we are almost in the middle of Feb. It is crazy how fast this year is already flying by. Lots has happened, yet I still don't have much to blog about. I got a new calling...as primary chorister. I LOVE MY CALLING! We have such a blast in primary. I have been teaching for the past 3 weeks, and have loved every minute of it. In fact, I just got done getting songs ready for this week. We are going to play a game with conversation hearts I'm going to make. I'm pretty excited.
Justin took me to Utah for our Valentines day, since he might go snowmobiling, and I have to work. We went shopping (of course) and I got 2 new dresses! I've needed some new ones because mine are all getting too big:) yea! We had to do the Costco thing too. Then we went to the movie, He's just not that into you (I didn't like it at all and neither did Justin, all the funny parts are on the trailer), but even though we didn't like it, it was still nice to just go to a movie and relax for awhile. Then we went to Timbermine. It is one of our favorite places to go eat. We went there on our honeymoon and have been back probably 4 times since, just on special occasions cuz its pretty expensive. Justin can get his prime rib and I can get my seafood. You sit in your own little shaft and its like your in an old rustic mine. It is so fun to go to! If anyone is interested, its in Ogden just google it and you'll find the address.
My quilt block isn't quite done... still lol. It will be done before saturday though! Justin moved it one day and lost a piece to it! So, being the sweet guy that he is he went to the fabric store and got me the material to make a new piece. How many guys do you know that will go to the fabric store by themselves to get a piece of fabric for their wife? I sure have a pretty dang good guy.
Oh, I got my hair cut and dyed, finally! I'm finally over the dark hair thing and I'm back to being blonde. We are starting to kinda invisline my teeth and get them back to being straight. I work with the best people at the dentist office! I got my teeth cleaned last week too. and the best news... I've lost 10 pounds!! Yea! I'm so excited. I've been on this watching what I eat kick lately, and excerising with Kimberly has helped too. Thanks girl! Getting married sure puts on those happy pounds, but I'm hoping to finally have them under control!
Beyond this, not much else is happening in the Berg house. Just work and work, and more work. We're pretty boring huh? I'm just thankful that we both have jobs, and that we both enjoy our jobs. I love where I work, and the people I work with! I'm so lucky to have such a fun job in the valley!

1 comments:

The Gilmore's said...

Ten pounds! Thats awesome! Good job! I wish my future held losing weight in it! HA! Only gaining for me! Glad to hear you guys are doing good!