Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Update

Well, its been awhile since I've last blogged, again! I'm still getting used to this blogging thing I guess. First, the most exciting news. Justin and I went to the temple and were sealed for time and all eternity on June 7th at the Bountiful Temple. It was the most amazing experience we've ever had as a married couple. We had so many friends and family there supporting us, it was wonderful. We are an Aunt and Uncle again. Misty and Bronson had their new edition to the family on Father's Day. They named her Brylan Ray. She is such a tiny little thing. This little girl even made Justin baby hungry! YEA:) Less than a month and we are going to Florida! I can't wait! It will be so much fun. That's the next exciting thing we are looking forward to. Well, that's all for now. Here are some pics of our day at the temple!


Justin's Family
My Family
Kim and Tony
Justin and I

4 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

Congratulations! You two look so cute!

Leacayoungart said...

P.S. How do you get that "live feed" thing with your blog contact updates?

Leacayoungart said...

We are doing good. We love it here in Kenai. We hiked the Russian River Falls yesterday and it was beautiful. There were people from all over the world up there. You should have come up here when Justin did. There are some cool things to see if you come to the right area. So what is new with you guys?

Lisa Johnson said...

Hey Congrats Guys! If I would've checked your blog before we came up I totally would have congratulated you in person! We will probably try again at the mines, but will be will be! Thanks for being so supportive I can't wait till you, me and Kim can hang out again!