Well its been awhile since I last blogged, so I guess I'd better start. Well first of all, we are going to Florida! We won't be going until July, but I'm so pumped! We are headed to go play for a week! Justin won't be able to stay the whole time because he is going to Alaska, so he has to come home a few days early. We are going to try and hit Universal Studios, Disney world, Kennedy Space Center, and the beach. It will be so much fun! We finally got the hole in front of our house fixed. We had a water leak and we had to wait a full week for the hole to get fixed, but it was worth the wait. They took all the broken concrete and hauled it away, so we get some new sidewalk soon. Yea! The honda bottoms out pretty bad now, but hopefully soon we'll have the new sidewalk. Justin and I are going to the temple on June 7th. We are so excited! It will be a busy day for sure, but it will be so wonderful! We are headed to Brit and Wes' house this weekend to help them put up a shed, then we are headed to Utah on Sat. It should be pretty fun. Well, that's it in the life of the Bergs right now.
Christmas Fun.
9 years ago




1 comments:
Hello! I am blog hopping and found your blog on Brittany's blog. It was fun seeing what you two are up to.
So where is Justin going? If he is coming to the Peninsula we could go say hello.
Post a Comment