So this weekend was pretty good, just really really long. We helped Kim and Tony move on Friday and Saturday. It went pretty smoothly, but was extremely tiring! I went to a Lia Sophis (jewerly party) on Saturday at Celeste's house, and bought $176.oo worth of jewerly! I'm so excited though! I got 3 new necklacs and a new ring. I'm so excited to get them. Justin is working graves this week... yea us. Its so hard not to go and wake him up, especially when I'm really bored. So, I'm trying to start cleaning up my house for my Scentsy party on Saturday night. I'm really excited for it! I think it will be really fun! I just have to get my house clean before then... and that in itself will be a huge chore! Hum, what else has happened in our boring lives? I got my hair cut last week. I really like the cut, and Justin does too. Kim and I went to Evanston today, and I stocked up on food, man we sure needed some! We are about to starve in this house! Well, that's all for now. I'm trying to rip some cd's to my computer, and its not working... so I've gotta figure out what's wrong.
Christmas Fun.
9 years ago




1 comments:
Hi Megan! It's Lisa, Kim's friend from St George! Kim said you had a really successful Scentsy Party so I just wanted to say Congrats! Sounds like things are going well for you guys!
Post a Comment