Hi all, its been a really long time since I have last updated the blog... But I am now so that is what counts. Today is Valentines Day of course. Look at what my wonderful Hubby got me. There is a cute little teddy bear in the balloon that has the word love on its collar. Isn't he a sweetie. Alot has gone on since I have last written. Kim and I took our Husbands on a Valentines day trip earlier this week. We did a little of everything. We went shopping went and ate at The Roof on Temple Square and the Mayan at Jordan Commons. We also went and raced gocarts at an indoor racing place. It was a blast! I have started working 3 full days a week babysitting two little boys. It is so much fun! I'm also busy with my other part time jobs, in fact I'm so busy that I pretty much work full time every week. It keeps me busy, and gives us a little extra savings money so Its a good thing. Well, I think I'm off for the night. Hopefully it won't be so long next time!
Christmas Fun.
9 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment