Wow, its been so long since I’ve blogged… I really don’t know where to start! Looking back at 2012, Justin and I have realized how blessed we have been! I know a lot of this will be a repeat—but oh well…
In Feb. we were able to spend Valentines day with each other.
In March we went to the temple with Annie, and picked out a puppy to add to our family.
April we sent out my sister on a mission, celebrated my 24th birthday and picked up Orion.
In May we went to the temple with Landon.
In June we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary, Sent Landon on his mission, bought a camper., And Added another puppy, Levi, to the family.
In August we were able to Justin’s annual (well hopefully) family reunion.
September we had a little grass in our front yard start growing, and I was put in as the YW President.
October we had more grass growing, and went on our last camping trip for the year.
In November we were able to spend Thanksgiving with Justin’s Parents, Grandparent’s, Great Grandparent’s, and his Great Aunt.
December has been filled with Run, Run, Run—spending time with family—celebrating the new year—and last minute throat scopes!
Now its time to begin 2013. The goals are set and started. Lots of camping planned—girls camp—Natalie’s wedding—Annie comes home—Puppies turn 1. I think its gonna be a good year!




0 comments:
Post a Comment