Friday, February 10, 2012

Life… Updated

Let me begin by saying… It has been one stinkin crazy day! Sometimes between being a wife, work, and 3 callings, totally wears me out! Life has been great lately! Justin has worked a few days of overtime, and I put in some really long days this week too! I think we are both really tired, and can’t wait for this week to be over!
Sunday:
Justin and I are quite the team. About a month ago, after watching cupcake wars, Justin and I made these delish cupcakes.
008
This inspired us to make these ones for the super bowl party! They were pretty good, and looked better when they weren’t 3 days old : )
003
007
Good old pintrest is the best! I also made these for the party!
002
001
Wednesday: I ran almost 2 miles. I walked a bit after my first mile, but then ran another .8. I’m getting there!
Thursday:
I finished my quilt block! Good thing since it is in the morning!
024

Finishing the quilt block almost me late for Rachel’s Band/Choir concert with was wonderful! After the concert, I picked up Justin and went to my parents house because….
Annie received her mission call! She will be going to the Columbus Ohio mission!
Map picture
She is so excited! She enters the MTC on April 4th. Its gonna come so fast!
010
012
015
017























This boy has his papers turned into the Stake President as well… He is just waiting for the Stake President to insert his comments and send them. So in 3-4 weeks we should know where his is going as well! Its crazy!
020
Today:
Justin and I both worked. I ended up working until 5, then had to run a few errands before coming home and making homemade biscuits and Gravy. After I made it… I realized that it was probably the worst meal I could have made while we are on our diet… but it was sooo good!
Speaking of diet, I’ve lost 7 pounds… Justin has lost like 14… little stink has such an easier time loosing weight then I do!
Tomorrow:
I have to be all ready to go (in a dress) by 7:40 to get to quilt block before 8.
Go to the Church Leadership meeting at 9.
Baptism at 12.
Hopefully talk my husband into taking me to The vow : )

2 comments:

Nicole Smith said...

It sounds like you guys are doing great! Congrats to Annie, she will be an amazing missionary! :) I hope you get to see the Vow- if you do let us know how it is! Love ya!

Unknown said...

nice work losing the weight! and guys always lose it faster it really isnt fair! jer lost like 20 pounds in 1 months. ridiculous!