Tuesday, October 4, 2011

So behind!

Since I haven’t made time for blogging lately… I think its time I start to catch up.

Justin and I went with Jim and Celeste to St. George. Let me tell you, it was a total BLAST, and a real needed getaway. Justin had been working non stop the 2 weeks before we went, so we both really needed this trip. After the drive up there (yes the speed limit was 80 part way!)…

146

…We went to the beautiful St. George temple. It is so gorgeous! We were wondering how we were going to find the temple, but it is so white and brilliant, it is really hard to miss! And it was just down the road from our Hotel, which was awesome! No getting lost for us in St. George! After our session, we walked around the temple grounds, and got a few pictures.

150

149

Notice the window open… We thought it was a little weird. I’ve never seen a temple window open!

156

154

153

The next morning we got up and went to the Green Springs golf course to play 18 holes. I am an awful golfer, if you don’t believe me, ask my father in law : ). Even though the course was pretty hard, we had a great time!

165

169167

180

You had to hit the ball over this canyon… Ya, I didn’t even try, but everyone else made it!

162

Not only was the natural surroundings beautiful, but the houses that surrounded the course were awesome too!

After golfing, the boys let us do a little shopping at TaiPan and Kohls. Then it was time for us to head to Tuacahn, for the play Grease. Tuacahn is an outdoor Amphitheater, and the stuff they could do was amazing! When we got there, some lady gave us tickets for the dinner, we were a little late showing up, but they let us eat anyways. Maybe that was a bad thing though… since I got sick from it right before the play! Don’t worry, I got better fast so I could watch! They would actually race the cars right behind the stage where we could see. They would go from one side, to the other, around rocks. They had 3 cars on stage at once, and they were the real old time cars, not some funny electric fake!

182

Sandy and Danny

Since we have been home, we have been working on the front porch. This is as far as it is right now… but after tonight, I’m hoping its pretty much done. I guess we will see!

190

P.S. Listen to “Love Story” on my playlist (#16 I think). Its awesome!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I went down to st george awhile ago as a girls weekend! had a ton of fun! we went to grease and little mermaid! They were both amazing!