Monday, August 29, 2011

Sunday Drive

So... after being on my Brothers computer yesterday, I realized that you can't see my cute fonts unless you have them installed on your computer. And since I have a TON of fonts installed, it looks really cute to me, but not to you, so download more fonts!

School is now officially in session, and that means sports are too. I haven't got to see Rachel play yet, she has been in Vegas with the volleyball team, but I have been able to see Natalie Run. She is AMAZING!

006007008

I wasn’t sure why they had to put (NO GOLFING)under a sign that said, no hitting of golf balls allowed? LOL

We went for a drive up in the mountains yesterday, it must have been POURING before we got up there because it was so wet! We saw some some antelope, and some hail. :) Yes I know hail isn't a cool thing to see up in the mountains in August, but it was really pretty! We are so lucky to live so close to our mountains!

016019031036038028

Us, however my hair isn’t the purple pinkish color its showing..

1 comments:

Weston, Brittany, Kyce, Cody, and Kaizley said...

oh justin looks so thrilled in that picture. What a punk! Love the mountain pics. Makes me want to go camping