So, I went into Wal-Mart today... There was Back to school stuff everywhere! I can't believe that it is getting to be that time of year! Where did the summer go? I swear, it goes way to fast! Justin and I are just gettin back into the swing of things around here. Justin had the past 2 weeks, off, and I had the past week off also. It was wonderful! We didn't really do anything to fun, (well, except a day at Lagoon) but we did get alot of yard work acclompished! We got the pegboard done in the shed.. which looks GREAT! Rain gutter up in the back so the rain coming off the roof won't kill my flowers, and Justin came up with this awesome flood system for the garden that we put together. We went to Harry Potter, pretty good I must say. I've been on a Marcial Lynn McClure kick lately, and I've read 3 of her books the past week (The Tide of the Mermaid Tears, Kiss in the Dark, and Divine Deception :) They all tie in my book!) I've been cleaning up the sewing room, and the spare bedroom and what do I find? A bunch of projects that I have yet to finish, so I've been trying to do them tonight, I finished 2, and that is a start!
I also redid the box that I got when my Grandma Webb passed away. It had a whole bunch of stuff she had/was making. After I went through everything, I decided to turn the box into a blanket/xbox/wii accessory box. I spray painted it, and cut some vinyl for it, and I think it turned out really cute! I finished my moss picture frame ( LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!) And a little Love collage/kit I got from Busy Bee a long time ago for my bedroom :)
 |
| Before |
 |
| AFTER! |
This weekend should be pretty fun, and I will hopefully have some fun pictures to share! I had to go and buy some softball mits ( we've borrowed for the past 2 years, so Its time that we got some of our own, thankfully, they had some on clearance at walmart!)
Justin's is black, and mine..... brown and PINK! We are going to play in the softball tournament, this will be our 3rd year on our ward team. We aren't very good, but we have a GREAT time! Justin has a golf tournament on Saturday, they did really good last year and came home with this... (2nd place) so they are all or nothin this year and we will see how they do... maybe if they do better we can get rid of this trophy...
The primary kids are riding bikes this year in the parade... hopefully we won't loose any kids! :) BBQ, Rodeo... I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!
Here are just a few pics from the month of July. Enjoy!
 |
| She thought she was pretty cute..... OK we did too :) |
 |
| Tryin to teach cody how to suck in the root beer clouds, and blow them back out |
 |
| Excited for fireworks! |
 |
| Glade broke down in the Ford, so Justin and I went and got the rollback and went to pick him up. Its pretty funny actually! |
 |
| We saw some HUGE sheep on the way home! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment