Oh they say when you marry in June....
Justin and I celebrated our 4th anniversary this month. I can't believe its been 4 wonderful and amazing years! I can't believe how in love I still am with the boy. He is the greatest! I was suprised with some BeAuTiFuL RoSeS at work (I'm one lucky girl!). We decided to go stay at the Alaskan Inn for our anniversary. We ate at the Timber Mine, then the next day did some Home Depot shopping to get stuff for a few projects.
| Our Cabin at the Alaskan Inn |
We built and planted a garden! This is our first year, and some things look good, others...... But its been fun to try. This picture is a week or two old, but you can see that we have a few things growing! Its been in for about a month and the carrots have yet to come up.... but the summer squash, winter squash, zucchini, peas, radishes, lettuce, spinich, and onions all have. I don't know if the spinich and lettuce will make it or not, but we shall see!
| Everything is bigger now, but I'm just excited there is some green! |
We had 2 birthday bashes in 1 day for Kyce and Brylan. Here are the quilts I made for the little kiddos. I loved the way they both turned out!
We had a few boards left over from the garden, so we decided to make a flower garden in the back yard (the front one still has to be finished so don't drive by to see it :)) Its kinda nice to have a little piece of heaven in the back yard.
Lets see... what else ( I have to go through my pictures to see what we've been up to).
We went for a ride up in the mountains with Jim, Celeste, McKayla, and Brylan, to go and see the water levels. It was pretty crazy to see all the water coming over the spill way. Here are some pics of the mountains, and the flooded fort!
| Bry was Tired |
| Moose with here baby in tow |
| Marie |
| Water going over the dam (about 4 feet I think) |
They came into Sunday School in church on Sunday, and released all the men from their next class to go and sandbag for the fort. It was different, I can't ever remembering them do anything like that before. So all the dads would come into Primary and hand the mom's the keys, making the kids really really wiggly (they knew something was up). We all kinda felt like the pioneers when the men In the Mormon Batallion left. We were left with all these kids who didn't understand what was going on! But we made it through (after getting after them to be reverant) and we survived.
| The Fort |
Oh, I finished my cake decorating class the past week also. Here was our final project! I love fondant! It is so much fun to work with!
| My Final Project! :) |
I've been trying to start running too... we will see how this goes!




0 comments:
Post a Comment