Friday, April 15, 2011

As time flies....

Wow, its been awhile, a month and a half actually. Life is as crazy as it can get... and crazier. I guess I'd better start at the beginning... Which was well, forever ago. Justin started a new job, he still works at FMC, but is now up top instead of underground. He works 12's, and we are loving them. He is home so much more, and we are able to get alot of stuff done at home when he is on his long change.

On his first long change we went up to state basketball to watch my brother (told you this blog has been long overdue). We watched Landon, who made 2 3's up there, one of which we saw. Yea for Landon!
  
Natalie and Landon rode home with us.. Both slept pretty much
the entire way!






















That next week we went up and did some vinyl for my uncle's new flower shop Best Buds. And I will have everyone know that I came up with the name! Childish, I know, but true! There website is still under construction, but when they get it up check it out at bestbuds801.com! Or if you live in the Provo/Orem area, go and check it out! they have lots of fun gifts, and a ton of cute furniture! We stopped at Brits house on the way home, and did some vinyl for her too!

Sorry, I had a horrible time getting a picture.

Brit and Wes' cute fam!
I didn't do the words, just the cute stuff on the
sides.
We also bought some paint to start painting the house. The Living room was done about a month ago, and we just finished the kitchen yesterday. I still have a few touch ups left to do, but I'm really glad at how it turned out... Check out the 2 colors of green we tried before finding the final one. Don't laugh too hard! Its hard to pick out green paint!
My hot cheap labor :)
First green..., ya I know way off and way to
bright.

Second green, we went with a lot lighter, and it
was pretty much neon yellow when we were done.

The dining room finished. (except the top of the shelves)
Kitchen finished!
The living room finished.



























































































Natalie had her Jr. Prom, and after many many hours of practice, we got a cute hair style down. She was beautiful, and her date pretty handsome too! Landon and Tiff also went again, and they were pretty cute too!













 





































On top of everything, I have been making a few bags, both which turned out really cute!
Love the circle, and stripe combo!
I found hot pink, and bright blue grommets!
 Love the way they look on bags!





































Today we watched Brit and Wes' kiddos, and we made sugar cookies, and frosted them, complete with liked fingers, and little hands smashing out the dough. I've eaten some and haven't been sick yet :)

 
















 Yesterday we celebrated my birthday complete with painting all day (as mentioned before). Actually its pretty much been my birthday for a week. We bought a new table and chairs for my birthday. My parents took me out to dinner to celebrate, Celeste and Jim took me out to dinner, and we did a crab boil tonight at my parents house for my birthday as well, I'm totally spoiled. I know!
 

My Table from my Husband (2 chairs still need put
together :))


Beautiful Flowers from my Brother and Sisters :)

1 comments:

Weston, Brittany, Kyce, Cody, and Kaizley said...

Love the pictures! The kiddos are cute in their little chef hats. I really like the colors that you picked out for your kitchen and living room. They are gorgeous! Thanks again for helping us out this weekend. Love you guys!