We had a Christmas dinner with Kim and Tony. It was a blast!! We had steak, twice baked potatos, a salad bar, and grasshopper pie for dessert. It was really good!! After we got done eating Justin and Tony fell asleep (they had worked graves the night before). So... Kim and I whip creamed their faces. :)
This is me whip creaming Justin.
And Kim whip creaming Tony.
Here is a pic of my dear friend Kim.
Before we woke up the boys, I opened our Chrismas present from Kim and Tony. We got a really cute red wall hanging for our house. Now I just have to get Justin to put it up...
Here is me and our cute wall hanging!!
All in all I thought it was a really fun night. We should start a tradition of Christmas dinner between the Bergs and Lallatins!!
Christmas Fun.
9 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment